Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Nathan's Favorites . . . Right Now

Nathan's little personality is growing and developing. He is not afraid to tell everyone what he is thinking. He knows exactly what he likes and dislikes and it's very hard to change his mind. Hmmm, does he sound like someone we know. Let me give you a hint . . . Randy!

I want to share with you some of his favorite things right now. But, you have to remember that he is a 2 year old, so these can change at any moment.

Nathan's favorite:

TV Shows - Caillou and Yo Gabba Gabba!

Colors - pink and purple (I think it's great that he is not afraid to cross the gender line. He is asking for a pink lunch box to take to school in the Fall and I'm going to have to pull rank on this one. Sorry, Nathan, but Mommy will talk you into a different color.)

Book - Goodnight Moon (We read this book every night before he goes to bed.)

Food - granola bars, veggie chips and bunny crackers (He likes to snack all day. I can't get him to sit down at the table for any meal. At least he is eating healthy foods. I have to pick my battles.)

Toys - Legos, floor puzzles and Play-Doh

Activities - Swimming and his Little Gym class (We swim almost everyday at Nathan's request. He also loves his new teacher at The Little Gym, Mr. Travis.)

Game - Hide and Seek (I love to play this with Nathan. It just tickles him so much. I'm the one who usually hides and he will run around the house to find me. When I ask him to hide, he will just stand in a different room. I pretend that I can't see him and eventually find him.)

Let me know if there are any other favorites of Nathan that you are interested in. I'll do this again as Nathan's interests change and he grows older.

No comments: