Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day!

We started our day with some fun at the park. Nathan really enjoys playing at the park. He will play until he gets so tired that he can't even walk back to the car.



Getting whiplash from riding the fire truck.


I love the freckle under his right eye.


Peek-a-boo!


Nathan's wearing his Junior Zookeeper shirt that we bought him from our recent trip to the zoo.


Blowing the dandelion.


"Oh, I missed. Here Dad . . . you try."


"I'm just going to stick with flowers."


"See my yellow flower!"


After Randy took this picture, Nathan told Randy that he wanted to go home. And, asked to be picked up. Randy carried him to the car and then Nathan sucked down a Capri Sun in one sip. By the time we got home, Nathan had a second wind and was ready to play in his sandbox. So, we ate our lunches on the patio and enjoyed more of the beautiful weather.

When Nathan woke from his nap later that afternoon . . . it was time to open the pool for the season.

Testing the waters.



Once he got in the water, he remembered how much he loves to swim.



Our little Nemo.


"Are you catching all my great swimming moves, Daddy?"


My two favorite guys.


"Jump higher, Daddy!"


I love the sheer joy that I captured on his face.


Playing with the waterfall.


We swam for two hours and had to drag Nathan out of the pool. I think we are going to be doing a ton of swimming this Summer, which is fine with me because I love to swim, too.

Hope you had a great Memorial Day!

No comments: