Monday, May 18, 2009

A Trip to the Zoo

We took advantage of the great weather and went to visit the zoo. Aunt Samantha had the day off work, so we invited her to join us. We all had a great time and were so glad that Aunt Samantha could come.

We started our visit with seeing how Nathan's height compared to the penguins.

Aunt Samantha had lunch with an old friend. Or, was she lunch?

Nathan and Randy checking out the flamingos.

Samantha and I taking a break.

I think everyone's favorite was the giraffes.

There was a butterfly exhibit and Nathan found a caterpillar on a leaf.

The children's zoo has a bird enclosure where you can get up and personal with the birds. This bird got very personal with me.

This bird was a pick pocket. He was trying to steal some of Nathan's treats from my purse. I'm just glad it didn't poop on it.

Nathan thought this bird was really funny. He's getting a better look at it.

Nathan and Aunt Samantha feeding the sheep.

No comments: